Welcome to our 2013 coverage of the International Premium Cigar & Pipe Retailers Association (IPCPR) Convention. This year’s trade-show is being held in Las Vegas, Nevada from July 13th – 17th.
While the last four (4) years provided me an opportunity to attend the show as a retail sales and humidor consultant, this year marks the first we’ll be covering the show as a member of the cigar media.
With the show still two (2) weeks away, we’d like to take the opportunity to “wet your whistle”. Over the next few days we will post pre-convention topics and articles of interest. So sit back, grab a smoke, pair it with your favorite drink and enjoy – cheers!
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: Jose Ortega of MyFather Cigars
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: Omar de Frias of Fratello Cigars
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: Jose Blanco of Joya de Nicaragua
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: AJ Fernandez Cigars
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: George Rodriquez of Rodrigo Cigars
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: Miami Cigar & Company
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: La Palina Cigars – Goldie Laguito No.5
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: Nomad Cigar Company – Esteli LE Lot-1386
- 2013-07-15: Day-3: La Flor Dominicana - A Moment With Litto Gomez
- 2013-07-14: Day-2: Chinnock Cellars Cigars – 2013 Pressoir
- 2013-07-14: Day-2: Iconic Leaf Cigar – Recluse Kanu, Draconian Sidewinder
- 2013-07-14: Day-2: Ernesto Perez Carrillo – E Stunner
- 2013-07-14: Day-2, Steve Saka Retires, Trades Chaveta for Shimano
- 2013-07-13: Day-1, Seminar on the FDA and Tobacco Regulation
- 2013-07-08: Take-5: Rewind 5 Years Of Game Changers
- 2013-07-02: Take-5: 2nd Annual Davidoff Golden Band Awards
- 2013-07-01: Take-5: 5 “Hidden Gem” Independent (Boutique) Brands for 2013