Orlando, FL – Nomad Cigar Company announces two new sizes (Rambler and Fugitive II) – with shipments to begin in February 2013.
- Rambler is a 5 x 50 robusto – this cigar was created at the request of many cigar smokers seeking a slightly smaller ring gauge.
- Fugitive II is a 6 x 51 perfecto - the name is in honor of the original Fugitive LE that put Nomad on the map in 2012. With a slight taper on both ends, the Fugitive II is comprised of the same tobacco as the original Fugitive. (with slight percentage variances)
With these new additions, Nomad’s entire line now stands at seven vitolas:
- Vagabond – 4 5/8 x 54 Figurado
- Rambler – 5 x 50 Robusto
- Renegade – 5 1/2 x 54 Robusto Gordo
- Fugitive LE – 5 7/8 x 64 Figurado
- Fugitive II – 6 x 51 Perfecto
- Navigator – 6 x 52 Torpedo
- Drifter – 6 x 60
The Nomad line consists of classic Dominican binder and filler alongside an Ecuadorian Habano 2000 wrapper. Click here for our in-depth review of the Nomad Navigator.
The growth of Nomad was amplified when they entered in to a distribution agreement with Emilio Cigars earlier in the year.
Nomad Cigar is also planning a significant presence at this year’s IPCPR Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada this coming July.
Source: Information for this press release came from brand owner Fred Rewey