TAMPA, Florida, March 7, 2013 – Room101 is extending its popular Namakubi franchise with a bold and exciting new blend due out in early March 2013. The new Room101 Namakubi Ecuador is a fusion of wrapper and binder tobacco from a recent, highly rated Room101 release combined with the filler tobaccos of the original Namakubi line.
“With the Room101 brand we really like to explore and push the boundaries with different flavor profiles. The Room101 Namakubi Ecuador is the product of us combining two of our greatest successes to see if we could create something truly unique. With this new blend, we’ve done just that. The Room101 Namakubi Ecuador is an absolute flavor machine,” said Dylan Austin, Head of Marketing for Room101 Cigars.
The packaging is also a fusion of the two previous releases. The new Namakubi Ecuador comes packed in the original Namakubi boxes and utilizes a Samurai inspired outer wrapping for the diadema and perfecto shaped formats. The Room101 Namakubi Ecuador is medium to full in body.
- Papi Chulo (42 x 4 parejo) — $6.00 MSRP per cigar, 50 cigars per box
- Filero (52 x 42 x 4 ½ mini-diadema) — $8.00 MSRP per cigar, 10 cigars per box
- Ranfla (30 x 50 x 19 x 5 ½ perfecto) — $10.00 MSRP per cigar, 10 cigars per box
- Chingon (60 x 44 x 8 diadema) — $12.00 MSRP per cigar, 10 cigars per box
Total production is 100,000 cigars (40,000 papi chulo, 20,000 of each diadema & perfecto)
Additional information about Room101 Namakubi Ecuador was made available on the Room101 website:
- Room101 Namakubi Ecuador combines a Habano wrapper and an Authentic Corojo binder, both of which come from a recent, highly rated Room101 blend with filler tobaccos from the original Namakubi line.
- Room101 Namakubi Ecuador comes packaged in the original Namakubi boxes and utilizes a Samurai inspired outer wrapping for the diadema and perfecto shaped formats.
- Room101 Namakubi Ecuador is considered to be medium to full in body.
Source: The above press release was sent to Leaf and Grape by Davidoff USA.